Enjoy Machupicchu!! wonder of the world, exploring every thing from site to site. there are places in the citadel where almost no body get to see when people do treks or they visit doing the regular way, in its 10 hectars of area you will find more than you would espect see, two days showing the most splendid and impresive views, sectors, temples, …etc. having the most amazing experience ever in our life. Viajes LA offers this program for people who want to have an extra time exploring Machupicchu.
- The two hours train ride fallowing the river to aguas calientes town.
- Exploring the afternoon walking down the road to the museum.
- The hot spring at the evening very relaxing.
- The sun rise at Machupicchu early in the morning.
- walking up to the sun gate, spectacular views along the way.
We will pick you up form you hotel and drive to Ollantaytambo village in the Sacred Valley where we’ll take our train to Aguas Calientes town. This train ride last about two hours with beautiful scenery throughout the journey, the train journey itself is an wanderful experience. Following the course of the river down the Sacred Valley you’ll arrive to Aguas Calientes by about lunchtime and after checking in to your hotel you’ll have the afternoon free. If you want to take advantage of your free afternoon you can visit the Machu Picchu museum at the foot of machupicchu complex and orchid exhibition which is a 40 minute walk down the roat of the town or you can just relax in the hot springs which is 15 minutes from the plaza.
After breackfast at the hotel, your guide will pick you up early in the morning to take the first bus to see the sun rise in Machu Picchu to enter the site as it opens. We’ll have a 2 hour guided tour of the site during which you’ll learn about the Incas and visit all the most important areas of the citadel. After your tour you’ll have free time to explore the site by yourself and if you have permits to climb either Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain. In the afternoon you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo from where you will carry on by bus back to Cusco.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transportation by bus to and from Ollantaytambo
- Return transportation by Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- 1 Breakfast
- 3 star hotel in Aguas calientes town
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and 2 hour guided tour of the site
- Return bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Meals excluding breakfast in your hotel on day 2
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Travel Insurance - you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and extra memory card
Inca trail tours
Due to its regulation and In order to protect the Historical sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Each day is allowed to 500 people on the Classic Inca Trail, those including porters, guides, and other support staff.
It is expected trekkers to carry their own personal gear, however, they should make an honest assessment of their physical condition. If a personal porter is desired, it is important to request one at the time of booking, as they are included in the 500 people per day limit.
To secure a permit and entrance ticket to classic Inca trail, Wayna Picchu Mt, and Machu Picchu, consider Peruvian government regulations require full name and current passport information of all trekkers, permits are non-transferable, it can’t be sold to others and can be sold out quickly months in advance. It is, therefore, important to arrange the reservation dates at the earliest opportunity.
Aditional mountains in Machupicchu
Wayna Picchu Mountain is an excellent addition for a trip to Machu Picchu. It offers great views but is a steep climb that can take about two and a half hours back and forth.
The admission tickets to Wayna Picchu Mountain are limited and only at scheduled times. If you are considering doing the climb, make sure to book it in advance. The classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu can be a challenging hike, there are lots of stone steps and steep uphills that could make you feel tired at the end.
If you wish to trek to Machu Picchu, but you don’t have the time, either enough energy to do the whole 4-days trek, you must consider our alternate options or the short version “Inca trail 2d / 1n”. These can be booked any time in the year, with no advance reservation.
1 -2 people US$440.00 per person
3 – 4 people US$400.00 per person
5 + people US$380.00 per person
- Student Discount (only with active green ISIC card): US$ 20.00
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$ 25.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$ 25.00
*More details will be available if you are interested in talking advantage of this offer.
RENTALS & EXTRAS
- Machu picchu Mounatin – US$25.00
- Wayna picchu Mountain – US$ 25.00
- Vista dome Train service one ways + US$ 45.00
- Single Accommodation + US$50.00
- 4 stars hotel Aguas Calientes + US$70.00
- Black Diamond Hiking Poles.
- Four season tent for two people
- We use 3* hotels in Aguas Calientes, if you don’t want to share a room (double or triple), select Single Accommodation when Booking.
- If you are a lover of nature and landscapes, the Vista dome train is the best choice. Panoramic windows