Items Included in this tour
- Private transportation to the trailhead
- Pick up from any hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the trailhead
- Entrance fee into the park
- Tour guide for the entire trip (English speaking)
- Drinking water
- Freshly prepared, hot lunch
- First-aid kit + oxigen bottle
- Trekking poles
- Porters & cook
- Dining tent, chairs & tables
- Private toilet
Items not Included in this tour:
- Tips for your crew
What to bring:
- Day pack
- passport or copy of it
- Good hiking gear: hiking boots, warm jackets, gloves, hat warm fleece and socks
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Hat and gloves
- Warm clothes: Layers for variable temperatures, especially at night
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Reusable plastic/metal water container, or camel bags
- Water for first four hours of trek, then we will provide you with drinking, previously boiled water
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- Walking stick (can be hired at Kuntur office)
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks and tips
2 trekkers: $210.00 per/ person
3 trekkers: $210.00 per/ person
4 trekkers: $180.00 per/ person
5 trekkers: $180.00 per/ person
6 trekkers: $150.00 per/ person
7 trekkers: $150.00 per/ person
8+trekkers: $120.00 per/ person
According to Peruvian Law, you must be under 18 years of age at the time you do tour, or visit Machu Picchu, students 18 and above, need the ISIC card to qualify for the discount. Students must provide a copy of their passport at the time of their booking to get the student discount. Email us a copy at email@example.com – Applicable to Machu Picchu tours*
- Student Discount (only with active green ISIC card): US$ 25.00
- Students from 12 to 17 years, a discount of US$ 25.00
- Children from of 5 to 12 years, a discount of US$ 25.00
*More details will be available if you are interested in taking advantage of this offer, such as free tours in Cusco city, free items for camping activities, and personal discounts. contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RENTALS & EXTRAS
The following list of prices fixed in the items, are adjusted to the Rainbow Mountain 1 day trip. However, we consider discounting the price for each item, for more than 10 participants in the group.
- Hiking poles – US$ 5.00
- Waynapicchu mountain ticket – US$ 25.00
- Machu Picchu mountain ticket – US$ 25.00
Viajes LA includes 3 stars hotel room in Aguas Calientes town and Expedition train service back and forth to Ollantaytambo, however, you can upgrade your the services for an additional cost shown below.
- Vista Dome Train (back to Ollantaytambo) + US$65.00
- Single Accommodation at Machu Picchu town + US$40.00
- 4 stars hotel at Machu Picchu town + US$ 75.00
Viajes LA provides the best quality of items for our customers, for a better experience during the trekking, we concern about the safety, comfort, and satisfaction in every trekking activity.
- Four season (Eureka k-2 tx) tents, for two people in each.
- Black Diamond Trekking Poles.
- Sleeping bags according to route requirement.
- We use 3* hotels in Aguas Calientes, if you don’t want to share the twin bedroom, select Single Accommodation when Booking.
- If you are nature lover and landscapes, Vista Dome train service is the choice, wider windows, and glass ceilings to see the mountains.